More Visas...

Retirement Visas 

For retirees who are 55 years of age and over who want to spend their retirement years in Australia.

Investor Retirement Visa (Subclass 405)

This visa is designed for self-funded retirees who have NO dependants and who want to reside in Australia during their retirement years. The visa is temporary and will NOT lead to Australian permanent residence or citizenship. This visa is for people who are able to make a significant long-term financial investment in Australia.

Retirement Visa (Subclass 410)

This visa is only available to:

  • existing Retirement visa (subclass 410) holders and their partners to rollover their current visa
  • former Retirement visa (subclass 410) holders and their partners who have NOT held another substantive visa since their last Retirement visa was granted.

Business Visas

Business (Short Stay) (Subclass 456) visa

This visa allows business people to make a short business visit to Australia for up to three (3) months during their visa validity period. Business activities may include a conference, negotiation or exploratory business visit.

Visitor Visas

Working Holiday visa (Subclass 417)

This visa is for people aged 18 to 30 who want to travel and work for up to 12 months in Australia. This visa is for people from Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Taiwan and United Kingdom.

Working Holiday visa (Subclass 462)

This visa is for people aged 18 to 30 who want to travel and work for up to 12 months in Australia. This visa is for people from Argentina, Bangladesh, Chile, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Turkey and the USA. Citizens of Iran who are currently in Australia on a Work and Holiday visa may also be eligible to apply for further Work and Holiday visas.

Tourist visa (Subclass 676)

This visa allows people to visit Australia for a holiday or recreation, or to visit family and friends. This visa may also be used for other short-term non-work purposes including study for less than three (3) months.

Sponsored Family Visitor visa (Subclass 679)

For people seeking to visit family in Australia for a stay period of up to 12 months. Formal sponsorship by an Australian citizen or permanent resident is required.

For more information, please contact one of our Migration Agents.

Please discuss with our Migration Agent for further details, if you are looking for one of the following visa types:

  • Medical Treatment Short Stay visa (subclass 675)
  • Medical Treatment Long Stay visa (subclass 685)
  • Sponsored Business Visitor (Short Stay) (subclass 459)
  • ETA (Business Entrant) (subclass 956 and 977)
  • eVisitor (subclass 651)